Friday August 9, 2019
Mercy High School
Burlingame, CA 94010
Knowing Technologies Campfire
Join the Knowing Technologies team and educators from their partner schools for a day of professional learning and networking.
- Varying topics (something for everyone) focused on amplifying instruction through the use of technology (stay tuned for session descriptions)
- Less than 15 minutes each, intending to ignite your creativity
- Return to the Spark Session topic that piqued your interest
- Work alongside the session leader and other creative educators to build something new and exciting to take back to your classroom
- Between 50-60 minutes
The afternoon will include a variety of hands-on, experiential learning opportunities. You will be able to explore new tools at your own pace and engage directly with other conference attendees and KT Innnovation Coaches. Get ready to be fueled with new ideas from our Inspiration Stations! There will also be time to collaborate directly with other educators who teach the same things you do — you will be able to connect, collaborate, and create together.
OTHER IMPORTANT DETAILS
- Coffee, lunch (including vegetarian options), and other goodies will be provided
- A comprehensive conference description will be provided closer to the event date